Saturday 14 March 2020

Trolley 415

Trolley 415, a regular Sainsbury's trolley, was captured at the back of the patch of grass at the beginning of East Street, more or less opposite where the Thames Water waste water tanker has been camping out.

Lots of common and garden flowers coming on back right, some already in flower.

A trolley which has been bashed against something with enough force to burst the welds holding one of the wires at the front of the basket in place. Damage which is clearly visible with zoom on the raw image on this laptop, just about visible published with click to enlarge. The wire was rather bent, but I was able to snag it back, more or less into place.

The young lady who took it off me when I arrived at the stacks at Kiln Lane did not seem in the least bothered when I warned her that the trolley was only nearly new. And I got a very nice smile for my trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment