Sunday 15 March 2020

Another dream

I am joint leader of some small walking expedition in somewhere involving mountains, lochs and sea. Somewhere like the Cuillins on Skye, snapped from Ordnance Survey left.

I carefully plot a three or four day route, getting the daily distances about right and with there being a suitable place to stay or camp at the end of each day.

I then go to the other leader to tell him what I have come up with, over a map of the area concerned. And the whole thing falls apart. Stages too short or too long and they don't end in the right sort of place.

At this point I start to wake up, struggling to recover the route before the other leader gives up on me. I then start to think that it is a transposed version of the dream reported at reference 1, but on inspection I struggle to see the connection. Perhaps the only thing in common is that they are both dreams of which I remember enough to make some sort of report.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2020/03/dreamtime.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment