Thursday 30 January 2020

Trolley 382

A Sainsbury's trolley captured by the side of the alley leading from there to the footbridge over the railway at the bottom of West Street.

On the way I had come across various useful bits of timber lying on the pavement, but I think they had too recently fallen out of the timber retaining wall to the earth bank at the back of the Sainsbury building for it to be fair for them to be gathered up. There was also a substantial cast iron drain cover and frame, something I am on the look out for, but it looked a bit too substantial for my needs. Designed for a lorry park rather than the drive of a suburban estate house. See reference 1.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2019/06/more-diy.html.

Reference 2: http://russiasperiphery.blogs.wm.edu/. Looking for the name of the third Baltic statelet this morning, which I had been unable to recover on my own, I came across this website, which looks interesting. Parked here for future inspection and interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment