Sunday 19 January 2020

Trolley 370

Captured on the south side of East Street, by the front entrance of the newish block of flats next to the King Café, a place where I think I have once had a bacon sandwich. I forget why.

Back to Kiln Lane, returned the trolley, out the back and up the Kingsway into Ewell Village, where I was amused to find a small flock of fat white seagulls sitting in the top of what might have been a sycamore tree next to Bourne Hall. Not birds one sees sitting in trees very often, but perhaps one was there the rest followed.

I tried to snap them on zoom but this did not come out very well, the definition being poor. Discarded. I may well have done better to take an ordinary snap and do the zoom part of the operation when it arrived on the laptop.

All followed by a further trolley, not long in the stream down Longmead Road. Marked down for collection on another occasion.

No comments:

Post a Comment