Tuesday 14 January 2020

Trolley 365

A trolley from the M&S food hall, captured outside of TK Maxx. A trolley which, unusually, contained a pound coin which I was able to recover from the handle lock when I returned the trolley to the stack at the Ashley Centre entrance.

Given my success last year, a new target of 500 trolleys by year end has been set. And I am thinking about whether it would be wise to take bets for when I make it to 1,000 trolleys.

Reference 1 suggests that I have captured around 250 trolleys in the last two years, so even allowing for a bit of slowing down as we go forward, making it to the millennium trolley does not look that unreasonable. But what would the rules committee have to say about fitting a tow bar to a mobility device?

Reference 1: http://psmv4.blogspot.com/2018/12/trolley-200.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment