Monday 17 December 2018

Trolleys 192a and 192b

Captured in the wild, not far from the Kiln Lane Sainbury's, with two grey squirrels in attendance. One at the top of a slender ash sapling, maybe six feet tall. As previously noticed at reference 1.

Fairly clean and shiny, so had probably not been out there that long. Wheel locks not deployed.

Not separated, so scored as one.

On the way to the bridge over the Waterloo line, after dropping the trolleys off at the main stack, I was asked for money by a young lady, whom I knew slightly from TB and whom I believe to getting some kind of treatment somewhere in what is left of the Epsom Cluster. She touched me for a fiver and got the change in my pocket, a little short of that amount. Not that I begrudged the fiver, but I thought that giving in too easily might set a bad precedent: it was not as if she was in bad condition or badly dressed. Odd how my first reactions to such people seem to be very random, with my first reaction usually, but not always, being my last, as it was on this occasion. In any event, she scuttled off with nothing in the way of thanks.

Reference 1: http://psmv4.blogspot.com/2018/12/trolley-187.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment