Wednesday 19 December 2018

Trolley 197

Trolley 197 being the second of the group capture to be captured from the group noticed in the previous post. Snapped again here, on its way back to the M&S food hall, inter alia evidence that the trolley made its own journey back to the stack and so was, indeed, a scoring trolley.

When I got to the stack, there was an older lady wrestling with the lock on the top trolley and she was relieved to be able to take mine, proffering a pound coin in exchange. O no, sezzaye, airily. I couldn't possibly take that as I didn't pay for it in the first place, which would usually have been the case, having completely forgotten by then that I had paid for this particular one.

Older lady very pleased about this and wished me a very merry Christmas before marching off with her free trolley.

No comments:

Post a Comment