Tuesday 18 December 2018

Trolley 193

For a change, a Wilko trolley, captured in the passage between the High Street and the railway station. As can be confirmed by zooming in on the handle in the original, an option which does not seem to be available in the version of the image which arrives on the blog, at least not in MS Edge. Although I was prompted to ask Cortana about it - with the result that she did not seem to have a clue, with the related images that she turned up being quite unrelated, with several of them to do with railways for some reason. And if one was really bored, one could go through them and work out what it was that Cortana was sparking on.

Note also that a small size Wilko trolley is quite like the comparable ones from other stores, while their large size trolley is a rather cut price affair. See reference 1.

The trolley at the back with the cone being the reject from M&S. Should I go and tell customer services all about it, and see how many other customers I can make fidget and fume while I am about it? Not today, anyway...

PS: my memory of all this had become rather shaky. I was reasonably sure that I had captured a small Wilko trolley recently, but without having the deviant handle for corroboration, I was not at all sure that it was this one. Trying to rebuild the memory by mentally retracing my route did not seem to do the business on this occasion, although various other details were recovered.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2018/11/trolley-179.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment