Sunday 10 November 2019

Trolley 328

Three of the six M&S food hall trolleys in the Ashmore passage this morning. Unfortunately, I failed to compute the proper unlocking sequence which meant that, while I invested one pound token and one pound coin, I only got the token back when I returned the trolleys to their stack. Which was, I might say, rather over full at around 1100 this morning.

Did better at Robert Dyas, where I found that they sold the sort of small hacksaws needed for modelling and craft work. Made - or at least packaged - by Draper. I suspect that Wickes would have failed me, but Screwfix might have done the business. Maybe I will remember to check their catalogue.

PS: I have now established that Screwfix offer two of these hacksaws, one from a once Swedish now European company called Bahco (also mixed up with Snap On from the US, the gold standard for UK garage mechanics) and one from a once German now Welsh company called C.K. Tools. And while Draper is entirely English they appear to be more of a wholesaler than a manufacturer.

No comments:

Post a Comment