Saturday 10 July 2021

YouGov

I have just completed a YouGov survey about my use of television channels and about my interest in Olympic sports. This last being a NIL return. Plus a whole lot of five point attitude ratings for a whole lot of people I had mostly never heard of. All this being something I do about once a week.

One collects points for completing these surveys and my theory has been that the number of points needed to claim a reward drifts up as you drift towards it. That is to say you never get there.

But today I am told that I am within 30 points of a reward, which is less than the 50 points or so you might get for doing a survey. So maybe next week I get to claim my cuddly toy to pass onto a small child.

PS: over breakfast, BH observed that doing these surveys was quite a good way of keeping abreast of all the things that we were supposed to taking an interest in. Of what other people might be taking an interest in.

No comments:

Post a Comment