Saturday 19 September 2020

Trainer time (again)

I bought and noticed a new pair of trainers at reference 1, around five months ago. 

Yesterday, I finally got around to retiring their predecessors, now rather bruised and battered, and now hanging up in the garage roof, designated gardening shoes. With my not doing the sort of gardening which needs special shoes very often these days.

Their predecessors as gardening shoes were a heavy duty pair of Clarks shoes, rather uncomfortable and hardly used, now in the course of being BH-cycled to the charity shop. Before I took to trainers, quite a few years ago now, most if not all of my shoes were from Clarks, their being one of the few High Street brands that did shoes that were wide enough for my feet - but this particular pair was a mistake, and as already noted, was hardly used.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2020/04/trainer-time.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment