Wednesday 23 September 2020

Erratum

At reference 1, I suggested that this interesting number plate might be had for £5,000, including the car it was stuck on. Which I had thought was one of those small Fiats, the ones like a stretched bubble car. Pale blue. While it turns out to have been a Range Rover, dark blue. So maybe £20,000. Spotted again somewhere on the slip road adjacent to the Tolworth Tower bound carriageway of the A240, somewhere between the Ruxley Lane turning and the Hogsmill River. 

I dare say with a bit more effort I could find it on Street View, despite one or two houses being greyed out.

No progress on getting a No.22, ending the run on [20,22,36]. But I did spot a No.666 which as the number of the beast, might suit a witch, a wizard or someone of that sort.

No progress on getting a white pudding as there was nothing suitable in stock.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2020/09/trolley-419.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment