Wednesday 2 September 2020

A pick-me-up

It must be some months since I picked up anything useful on my travels, apart from the washers which I notice from time to time. But this afternoon, it being raining, brick walk was not quite the thing, so I took a walk around the block. To find an estate agent sign tucked under a hedge.

So am I now the proud possessor of a useful length of two by two. Two large plastic bolts and two small - these last being a first for me. One corrugated plastic mat which will serve to keep the resting car seat off the cement floor of the garage.

Two bits of corrugated plastic and one broken end (below) left over. All very satisfactory.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2020/01/fake-97.html. The first time I came across bolts of this sort. Scored as a fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment