Thursday 2 July 2020

Urban jellyfish


Otherwise, the contents of a freezer pack which comes with the cheese from Neal's Yard Dairy and which I accidentally punctured with a kitchen knife. We are taking bets on how long it will take to decompose.

The effectiveness of the dairy's packaging continues to impress, with the cheese arriving in a very satisfactory condition. Although that said, the hard yellow cheese that I buy is probably a lot less challenging to move around than some soft white cheese.

I suppose that packaging must account for a fair chunk of the purchase price, but given that I seem to be paying much the same as I would pay in one of their shops and that the packaging claims to self-destruct in a domestic compost heap, no complaints. I will report from the compost bin in the Autumn, when it is due to be emptied.

No comments:

Post a Comment