Sunday 19 July 2020

Not trolley


The resumption of trolley life has been a good deal more halting than I thought in mid-May when I captured my first trolley for a couple of months, an event noticed at reference 1. While there have been quite a lot of trolleys scattered around the town centre and the odd stray such as that noticed at reference 2, I have not actually captured another since mid-May. 

Part of this is the resumption of cycling, from which trolley collection is not very convenient, part of this is not being keen on being in or near shops without some better reason.

But today I notice another stray, an M&S food hall trolley in the stream running down Longmead Road. A stream better known for trolleys from Sainsbury's, just over the tracks at Kiln Lane. Perhaps I will go and fish it out tomorrow - from where I could probably deliver it to somewhere near the front door of M&S without coming near too many people. Unless, that is, it needs to be brought home for deep cleaning: the M&S people might be a bit sniffy about traces of stream just presently.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2020/05/trooley-418.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment