Sunday 13 October 2019

Art work

In the course of a walk near Hexworthy, to be noticed in due course, I happened to lose the short length of blue agricultural rope used to furl my umbrella, which was irritating.

But having come across a length of rather thinner, white agricultural rope, later that day I thought to plait myself a new one, with the rather splendid result snapped left. Unfortunately, it turned out that it was the sort of rope used to make electric fences and the weave included a couple of strands of steel wire, something which felt rather sharp, probably not regular mild steel at all. Sharp enough to do serious damage to the fabric of the umbrella - so the fine new plait would not do at all, after all.

So I wondered about offering it to the Mazzoleni people noticed (amongst other places) at reference 1, but thought as a mere Brit. I would not get a look in; only Italians need apply. So it was offered to the Devon recycling people instead.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2019/04/place-cells-episode-2.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment