Saturday 7 November 2020

Dignity in dying

Assisted dying is now permitted in large chunks of the western world and there are signs that our own House of Commons, so far way behind the curve, is starting to give the matter mature consideration. It's even possible that our own MP, one Chris Grayling, is edging towards the mark. Perhaps it is time that I asked him again.

Against which background, YouGov's Saturday morning survey included a question on same. I wonder who or what prompted them to do this?

PS: later: very quick run around Jubilee Way this morning, just over an hour rather than something over an hour and a quarter. Traffic light, wind very light, but I think it was more a matter of the force being with me for some reason. One of those days when you feel there is plenty in reserve. Not running out of puff half way up hills - that is to say the sort of small hills that I tackle these days.

Reference 1: https://www.dignityindying.org.uk/.

Reference 2: https://yougov.co.uk/. I might do a regular survey for them, but I very rarely take a look at their site.

No comments:

Post a Comment