Sunday 21 March 2021

No.27

Registration plate No.27 was spotted today, heading east at the junction of Chessington Road and Ruxley Lane, that is to say towards the end of my spin around Jubilee Way. Didn't have anything like enough time to get my camera out, but it was a small format white van, a little scruffy, something like, but rather older than the Volkswagen Caddy Cargo snapped above. A very proper snap it is too, including both a bicycle left and a lady mechanic (or at the very least a lady valet) right.

Unfortunately, while I have seen a No.25, a No.28 and a No.29 since the provisional No.26 noticed getting on for a couple of months ago at reference 1, I have still not seen a No.26 on the road, so I shall have to pursue my submission to the rules committee, to which they have not yet bothered to reply. And if they ultimately rule against that sighting, that will now be a touch awkward.

The registration plate started T27. I did not get the rest of it, but Bing turns up plenty of them, including the one above. I suppose the rules committee would allow it as the second block of numbers is separated from the first by a hyphen, but perhaps it is just as well I don't need to trouble them with this one just presently.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2021/02/no26-provisional.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment