Monday 22 June 2020

Worried of Epsom


Having had the odd parcel go astray recently with bits of my address going missing, slightly worried to get this new email from Amazon earlier today. New in the sense that I don't think I have had one quite like it before.

But they have had my address for years and there has never been a problem. Did I manage to squash it somehow? Unlikely, since I rarely visit that part of my account, but you never know.

So I checked, to find that my address is still there, albeit with the 'Surrey' bit missing, which they allowed me to add but then did not seem to want to use. On the other hand, the middle group of three digits of my telephone number had gone wrong, so that has now been corrected.

Which is perhaps just as well, as if they are now using the address snapped above, the postman or the delivery man will need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment