Saturday 10 August 2019

Trolleys 279 and 280

Still a fair number of trolleys in the passage between the High Street and the railway station this morning, with the variation that half of them were from Waitrose.

I spent my last blue token to release three of them, finding when I got to Waitrose that their small trolley stack was empty - which meant that I was unable to recover my token. Notwithstanding, feeling sorry for Waitrose, I went back for the second three.

To be greeted on return by an older gentleman quite brazenly removing the last of the first three to go shopping elsewhere in the Ashley Centre. No great harm done, but a bit of a cheek nonetheless.

Two trips, so the six trolleys are scored as two.

The M&S trolleys - plus one from Wilko - were left for another day or another collector.

No comments:

Post a Comment