Wednesday 3 February 2021

Fake 116

Another correspondent - in this case a hearty charity, in token of my being a warfarin person - faking up correspondence which has been prepared by a computer as if it were a genuine, cuddly person-to-person missive. A practise I find rather tiresome.

And another charity which seems to spend a good proportion of what little I give them on mail shots back to me. With this one having the added irritation of lots of bits of paper inside carrying my name and address, so in this careful age, paper to go through the shredder. And from thence to the brick compost bin at the bottom of the garden. And from thence, in due course, onto flower beds.

No idea whether this is, in the round, more or less ecological than whatever it is that the council do with the waste paper which we put in our green dustbin.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2021/01/fake-115.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment