Tuesday 16 April 2019

Trolleys 253, 254 and 255

Six trolleys, five from the M&S food hall, one from Wilko.

Cunningly chained together, presumably in a quest to maximise the extraction of one pound deposit coins from the handle locks. I failed to penetrate the cunning and thought, at one point, that I was going to lose one or more of the three blue plastic tokens (from Tesco's) which I use in place of one pound coins, having found them lying around somewhere or other. But it was alright: I got them all back in the end.

Four acts of return, three and a half walks, so scored as three.

I then moved onto Sainsbury's Kiln Lane to see if there was any action there, but I found that another trolley man had got there first and I found him smugly wheeling two trolleys, along with his dog, back from the West Street footbridge.

Having been interested along the way to pass a smart looking Jaguar soft-top being attended to by a young man from Halfords. Someone else who doesn't mind putting out good money on an expensive car, but baulks at paying for maintenance at dealer rates, preferring to put his trust in Halfords. Probably invalidating his warranty from Jaguar, if they got to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment