Sunday 17 March 2019

Week fourteen

Getting on for a week after the catastrophe, the aloe does not seem much changed, either for the better or the worse. Which is, perhaps, about as much as one can expect after the double trauma: flooding followed by repotting.

In any event, the flowers, the florets are now more or less done, with just a few left to drop off.

Bright morning sun to the right, so photograph taken with the curtains drawn, which meant that I could see what I was doing on the screen but which does not seem to have improved the result otherwise. I have noticed before, that Cortana seems to cope with bright light rather well, screen apart.

PS: I learn that the clock on my computer is more or less synchronised with the clock at the Google data centre, time zone apart. Perhaps this has something to do with the fact that I changed time setting automatic (in settings) to on.

Group search key: tfd.

No comments:

Post a Comment