Sunday 24 March 2019

Office Outlet

The news earlier in the week that Office Outlet was in trouble had passed me (but not BH) by, but it has clearly not passed the East Street shop by, a shop which I use for my copying, printer cartridges, printer paper and various office sundries. A pain, not least because I don't know of any other print shop within walking distance. Will I have to take to going to London for such purposes?

That said, I thought that it was a bit odd when Office Outlet split off from Staples, with the former taking the shops and the shop trade and with the latter taking the online trade - with Office Outlet subsequently moving into online anyway.

At least some of the people working there have been there for a while, so even more of a pain for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment