Wednesday 9 June 2021

Trainers

A bit more than a year since I last bought trainers, a bit less than a year since I started using the new trainers in earnest, so I thought time for some more, having more or less discarded all my other shoes. Although wear and tear not so much in evidence this time, from which I deduce that cycling must be easier on the trainers than walking. Not carrying the same weight for a start, as I don't suppose I am pushing my own weight through the pedals.

Feet slowly getting bigger, so slipped up a size for my comfort.

While the price has slipped up a fiver in a year for their comfort. But I am pleased be able to report that this particular model - Moab Ventilator - lives on. A brand which suits me well, and presumably suits lots of other people well, as they have not discontinued it, despite its long service.

Cotswold Website a bit tiresome in that it took me a while to work my way through the delivery part of the checkout. On the up side, postage included in the price should get them here tomorrow.

PS: plus it took me quite some seconds to realise that the Cotswold which sells furniture was not the same as the one which sold shoes and I got a far as being puzzled why the search feature did not turn up 'Moab Ventilator'.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2020/09/trainer-time-again.html. The last time, part II.

Reference 2: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2020/04/trainer-time.html. The last time, part I.

Reference 3: http://pumpkinstrokemarrow.blogspot.com/2011/10/off-boil.html. The first time, nearly ten years ago now.

No comments:

Post a Comment