Tuesday 6 April 2021

Found out

The people at reference 1 are paying Google to pop up in my promotions tab in my email, it seems like most mornings. They have clearly rumbled that I am a foot fetishist with plenty of money to spare, not being able to patronise either public houses or restaurants just presently.

From where I associated to two ladies who were keen on shoes. The first was Imelda Marcos, once first lady of the Philippines, very keen on shoes, who used to spend what I remember as a huge amount of money on same. The second was the wife of a salesman I used to know, spending just a large amount of money on same. Enough that, as I recall, the salesman had a bedroom converted into a shoe storage and display area.

BH thought that the shoes illustrated were designed to lead one from living room to bedroom. Not the sort of thing that you actually wear at all. While I am thinking that this cannot be the whole story, remembering the young lady with shoes who featured towards the end of reference 2. As I recall it now, the heels were every bit as high as those snapped above, but much fatter, great clumpy things between one and two inches across. I think, a bright green. Uppers, much as above.

Reference 1: https://en.identitashoes.com/.

Reference 2: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2020/09/the-return-to-metropolis.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment