Friday 28 February 2020

Trolley 401

This trolley being tweeted rather than captured. A new-to-me mini trolley at Wilko, otherwise a slightly adapted basket with a couple of small wheels at the front. Back home, I find that BH knew all about them.

On the way there, I passed on the same side as the Thames Water tanker chugging away at the start of East Street. It is now dug in, in the sense that they have dug a small trench across the sidewalk, popped the three inch pipe in the trench and backfilled. Dug in for the long pump.

While before I got to the trolley, in the course of stocking up on date bricks at Grape Tree, I noticed that, judging by the number of bags there, they were selling lots of large bags of something called yeast flakes. Apparently a vitamin B supplement, consumed by using the flakes to thicken soups and stews. Not sure about that one, give the rather foul smell of fresh yeast. Notwithstanding, reference 1 tells me that something very similar is favoured by some as a topping for popcorn. And more of a food than a supplement.

Reference 1: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nutritional_yeast.

No comments:

Post a Comment