Saturday 1 February 2020

Trolley 385

Captured by the footbridge over the railway at the bottom of West Street. I almost left it for another day, but thinking that supplies back at the store were a bit low returned it.

To find the regular trolley stack empty, a first. And no grateful lady to take this one.

Went back through the newly discovered cut through the Farriers Road estate, where I noticed a couple of stashes of trolleys, presumably from Sainsbury's. But they are on private land, they will probably be returned - or at least reused - on the next shop, so I think I will leave them alone.

Nearer home, picked up a fifth brick, with the fourth having been noticed at reference 1. Most, if not all, of those that remain in the skip are broken, and I am not yet reducing to collecting broken bricks. Maybe they will be knocking out another chunk of brick work.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2020/01/fourth-brick.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment