Tuesday 29 January 2019

Trolley 220

An embarrassment of riches today. I passed on a couple of trolleys in the passage. I passed on a trolley a bit further along on the grounds that I could not work out who it belonged to, beyond eliminating Sainsbury's because it was not a Wanzl trolley, rather something beginning with an 'S' - a something which I remembered so wrongly that I cannot now trace it.

But I did fall for these three, parked outside the University of Creation residence in East Street. Alternatively, outside the building site next door where demolition is now complete and foundations are going in.

Quite a lot harder to wheel three trolleys than one, particular on some of the rough stretches on the way to Kiln Lane. But scored as one as they were captured as one and returned as one.

Somewhere along the way passing yet another trolley, but I let than one go for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment