Wednesday 5 June 2019

Trolley 266

I thought that this trolley, captured in the passage through to Station Approach, was from Wilko. No label that I could find, but the undercarriage was of the type that you find there.

However, the stacks there did not contain any trolleys which exactly matched this one. Furthermore, the plastic clips at the each end of the handle were not red, which was slightly troubling.

Nevertheless, there was quite a mixture there, so I left my trolley (and scored it) just the same.

But it stuck in my mind that there was another store in town which used trolleys of this kind and on investigation this morning, I find that it is the expiring Office Outlet in East Street. So perhaps it was one of theirs, despite this store being a good bit further away from the point of capture than Wilko. See references 1 and 2.

Reference 1: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2019/01/siebel.html.

Reference 2: https://psmv4.blogspot.com/2019/01/trolley-221.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment