Friday 15 February 2019

Work dream

Another work flavoured dream last night.

In the lead of a project review team, on the first day of the review. Complete shambles, no proper preparation, no proper facilities. Added to which my memory had gone very flaky, with names and places refusing to come to mind, which was somewhat embarrassing. Not a good place for the leader to be.

At which point I wake up, overheated, it being around 0300. The odd thing was, that although I had more or less woken up and I knew that I had been dreaming, the brain was still working on the solution to the problem, on what steps should be taken to get out of the shambles. On planning a restorative meeting with a proper agenda and papers issued in advance. It must have been some minutes before all this wound down, before the brain moved on and I fell asleep again. There seemed to be a need to tidy things up in my mind before moving on, rather as there would have been in the case that the shambles had been real.

No comments:

Post a Comment