Sunday 17 February 2019

Trolley 225

Captured at the start of the ramp leading to Station Approach, but I thought I would snap it against the rubbish behind Ashmore Insurance. Maybe I will get around to dealing with the Sainbury's trolley behind one day - bearing in mind that removing trolleys from private property is against the rules.

Stocks of brick dates looked very low in Grape Tree when I passed. Maybe I should be stocking up against a disorderly exit from Europe? BH tells me that the last time this sort of thing was going on was at the time of the great Millennium Bug scare.

One Porsche Panamera, spotted twice. Maybe uncertain about where best to park. Bing tells me that I might pay £80,000 for such a vehicle - which, leaving aside the fact that the car is not very suitable for our purposes, the price is maybe eight times our motor budget. But the price is clearly right for someone in the Epsom area.

Later on, lots of crows and magpies between Sainsbury's and one possible sparrow. Two possible thrushes in the bushes at the bottom of Longmead Road. No sign of the egret.

No comments:

Post a Comment